One of the most trendy traditional wear for any function is a sharara suit. As the new generation of women are more inclined toward buying the wide-legged bottoms it has also paved the way for Sharara Suit to come back in style. Whether it is about styling an outfit for weddings or family functions these trendy twist on a traditional attire is the best choice. The added advantage is the variety that you get in these type of outfits.
- Saree Style Sharara Suit: With dhoti style sarees becoming the talk of the town, the sharara suits with a dupatta added across the body giving it a saree-like feel has become an acceptable style. It is not just a creative way to drape the dupatta but you also get to add pizzazz to an otherwise basic outfit. This is the best way to style a sharara suit for someone with a lean silhouette.
- Short Kurti Sharara Suit: The short A-line kurtis look great with long flared sharara pants. This type of sharara suit creates an overall balance for the whole look. And is great for any low-key function that requires you to wear a traditional outfit. This style can easily make anyone look decent and you do not need to over accessorise the look.
- Jacket Style Sharara Suit: In my personal opinion this look should be reserved for glamorous parties and wedding receptions. As it is truly a head turner and you cannot go wrong with it. A jacket with rich embroidery and stonework will make you look amazing and to complete the look you must wear the right type of accessory. It is advised to buy a jacket style sharara suit in set instead of pairing the outfit from scratch.
- Straight Cut Kurti Sharara Suit: As we have already the genre of short kurtis, let us move to long floor-length kurtis. This style has always resurfaced during the wedding season and it is a must buy for every woman. This style of sharara suit is trendy and speaks volumes when it comes to elegant styling.
- Peplum Sharara Suit: Many women confuse the cute peplum tops with short kurtis. So here is a major thing that you must notice when buying sharara suits ‘the design of the top’. The key thing that keeps the peplum top from a short kurti is the elastic belt above the belly. It creates an illusion of division, giving the top flare from below the belt. This is a fun style that looks chic on young girls as well as adults.
- Cropped Top Sharara Suit: A cropped top or blouse is mainly worn with lehengas but however a mix match of these classical styles creates a great fusion outfit. The crop tops when worn with these sharara style pants and a dupatta to go along are one of the most trending styles for bridesmaids or guests. Some of the brides are not shying away from incorporating this style into their wedding mood board for low-key functions like haldi or sangeet.
With all these trendy styles of Sharara Suits for you to look glamorous, you definitely cannot miss buying one for yourself.